Consent on the collection and use of personal information
KSI collects, holds, and processes personal information provided by you in compliance with personal information protection regulations in accordance with related laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
Please be aware of the following information and decide whether to agree or not regarding the collection and use of your personal information and the provision of third parties.
1. Items of personal information collected
- name, e-mail, phone number
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
- Forward answers to inquiries
3. Period of retention and use of personal information
- It will be destroyed after 3 years of storage. However, if it is necessary to hold it for a certain period of time according to the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, the personal information of the relevant user may be held for the period prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations.
4. The Right to refuse consent and disadvantages in case of refusal
- You have the right to reject consent to the collection and use of personal information. In this case, the service is not available.